Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2, 2011

Tom and I have been crying and laughing tonight. Tears of joy of course. Grayson's first chimerism came back to show the breakdown percentage of Gavin's cells versus Grayson's cells found in the first bone marrow aspirate. Praise God because he loves his children so much and is so faithful to us. The results showed 100% donor cells (Gavin's cells). I have chills as I write this. We could not have received any better results. God just continues to exceed our expectations and amaze us with true miracles. We see these miracles everyday in our son's progress and in the outpour of love from the people who have been touched by our story. My heart is just full of love right now. Love for my God, for my family, for my mother and all her sacrifices as she cares for my other son's right now, for all of you praying and sustaining us with your prayers. I just can't express my appreciation because appreciation and thankfulness doesn't cover what I feel. I am just in awe of all of your reading this and in your response to my son's story. I could just go on and on about the countless ways people have reached out to us and I want to eventually write and tell you all about how God is moving people's hearts but I simply don't have the time right now. I will just tell you that he always provides for his children beyond what we could imagine in every way ~ spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially...

4 comments:

  1. Singing songs of Praise this day to Our Heavenly Father!!! I will sing of His mercies forever and His faithfulness through all generations. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers for Grayson.

    Isaiah 40:31 Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

    Hang in there guys, the 100 day mark is getting closer with each new day.

    I love you all so much,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad to read this great news. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    That is AWESOME! We serve an AWESOME, AWESOME God! You are going to have to write a book!
    Love and Blessings,
    Pam Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Be still and know that I am GOD" Tom and Pam that is just what you have done and have received a wonderful blessing from him.

    GOD is so good.

    Love Eileen

    ReplyDelete