Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 17, 2011

Okay, this really stinks. I am not sure why but blogspot didn't save my post when I hit "publish post" and I am not going to rewrite the whole thing tonight. Should've saved it in word first! Here are the important things:

Grayson has GVHD of the skin and now of the liver as well. He is having a liver biopsy tomorrow which they decided to combine with his first bone marrow aspirate. They will also be inserting an NG tube for food. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and no complications or adverse reactions to anesthesia. I am also praying for more than 95% of the cells they see in the bone marrow aspirate are Gavin's cells. Sorry for the short post but the last one was way too long to retype :(

Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. On my knees right now with Mason and Gavin asking God that there will be 100% of Gavin's white blood cells flowing through Grayson's little body. As much as I love him I know that his creator Loves him more. Also praying that with the NG tube in that your breast milk may help in healing his liver. I'm not a doctor but I would think that breast milk would be the best thing for him to digest right now. Hug and kiss him for me.
    I love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a much needed success reporting... God will bless you all, just believe and keep the faith. Our prayers are with you always. May the Lord bless and keep all of you throughout this ordeal, may he wrap Grayson in his loving arms and keep him safe from all.

    Blessings always
    Jenny Webb

    ReplyDelete