Thursday, December 9, 2010

From Pam's Facebook Page

Okay prayer warriors, Grayson not only has a head cold but conjunctivitis in both eyes and a nasty croupy cough. Drs. decided to continue with central line placement this Friday regardless of his condition because they have to start chemo ASAP. This means additional risk in Friday's procedure and during Chemo. Pray for... miraculous healing before Friday morning at 7:00 am.

Also just to let everyone know, Grayson is being admitted on the 12th (Sunday) and will start Chemo that day. He will have 8 or 9 days of chemo and then the actual transplant will occur on the 22nd. The next month will be crucial because Grayson will have no immune system to fight of infections. Please pray for protection from any infections.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Pamela, It is apparent that your roots of faith in our Lord and Savior have grown deep over the years especially in times like these. It matters not that you remember me but that you know without a doubt God remembers those who are his and surrounds us continually with tender mercy. Calvary Chapel (my home church) held Grayson up in prayer along with your entire family this past Saturday. We will continue to tug at God's heart for protection, provision, and peace that passes all understanding. Sincerely, Patti (Wright) Ranneberger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, I thank God for you and I am elated with Joy to see how well you and Tom are excepting of the Grace that our Lord continues to heap upon you both. Patti is correct when she said that your roots of faith have grown over the years. Especially this past year. With each entry that I read I am amazed at the work that God is doing in your life. I believe that God has every one of your steps planned. You are at Union Town because His plan was to have you grounded in a church family for He knew the future. Praise Him for His direction. Try to remember sweetie, this is just for a season, not a life time. We will get through this and look back as the Christmas that will go down in our families history. We thought 2 years ago when Gavin was at Hopkins at this time that was it, but
    God had plans for Grayson! my blue eyed prince. I think I've called him my blue eyed prince since his birth. I believe in my heart that God has a very special plan for these two brothers! He is bringing them even closer together with this transplant. Gavin has no idea(now)the gift that he is giving his brother. I can't wait until he is old enough to understand that as Christ died that we might live, he also gave that his younger brother would live. These two boys are going to grow to be mighty men of God Pamela! Continue the good work that Christ has begun in you. I love you, Tom and your boys so much and I am so proud that you are my daughter.

    (Thank you members of Union Town and mops moms for all the food that you have been sending to the house during this most difficult time.)

    In Christ,

    Catherine David (Pam's mom)

    ReplyDelete